some more random starters from various sources (once again, from spotify playlists, random commentary, tv shows, books, movies, and my brain).
- ❝You know Paris is beautiful at this time of year.❞
- ❝Someone needs to learn how to take a hint.❞
- ❝I tripped and fell on some rocks. Nothing more. Honestly you’re imaging things.❞
- ❝Yeah, his teeny tiny swimmers are determined little guys aren’t they?❞
- ❝How can I eloquently tell you to shut the hell up?❞
- ❝You know you’re supposed to mix it, right?❞
- ❝Alcohol is bad for you. So are drugs. And sex.❞
- ❝What’s dead should stay dead.❞
- ❝You need to stop this. You’re making a fool of yourself.❞
- ❝I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with him/her.❞
- ❝I think I’m the one that has to float tonight. Fuck.❞
- ❝Come back to bed.❞
- ❝They look just like you.❞
- ❝It’s handcrafted by the finest artisans in the land, why in the world are you so surprised at the amount?❞
- ❝You’re not even my real mother.❞
- ❝You’re not even my real father.❞
- ❝You are a piece of me, that I wished I didn’t need! But I need you anyway.❞
- ❝Our love is just one huge clusterfuck, but I could care less.❞
- ❝Did it ever enter your mind that perhaps I wanted this?❞
- ❝It takes two to tango so both of you deserve the blame.❞
- ❝I just want to sleep, you know? I want to sleep and never wake up.❞
- ❝What’s the dream and what’s reality?❞
- ❝We were two foolish children who thought we were in love.❞
- ❝Do you honestly think that this is going to end happily?❞
- ❝She told me you were doing research — You know there’s no point, right?❞
- ❝Why do you insist on prying into the past?❞
- ❝Shame on all of us for not having stopped it.❞
- ❝I got lost in the sounds.❞
- ❝Stop it. You’re being rude.❞
- ❝I suppose it’s better than nothing. But it could be better. Without a doubt.❞
- ❝You always have your head in the skies when it should be here.❞
- ❝I made a mistake, why do you insist on reminding me?❞
- ❝If you love me, then why did you leave?❞
- ❝If you’re going to play the game, at least learn to play it well.❞
- ❝Look at you. You’re absolutely filthy.❞
- ❝You’ve never done this before, have you?❞
- ❝You’re bleeding.❞
- ❝I once stood at the edge of a cliff and thought about jumping.❞
- ❝I hate it.❞
- ❝You look like a grumpy cat.❞
- ❝Don’t tell me you don’t want to at least dip your feet into the water!❞
- ❝Just let it go already, Jesus.❞
- ❝I have a surprise for you.❞
- ❝You make love as you eat.❞
- ❝I don’t want anything to spoil it.❞
- ❝Can the heart truly turn black?❞
- ❝You have no reason to be suspicious.❞
“ You can’t be mad if I
say ‘sorry’, right?
Cause uh… S o r r y . ”
Influx of new followers and I’m feeling
really bad because this is the first
week at my new uni, which means I’ll
probably be slow until the weekend.
How about this?
Like this, and I’ll
throw up a short
starter for you,
any of you,
followers old and
So I know I haven’t been too active
the past days, but I start my new
college in about 11 hours, which
means I should probably sleep. I
saved all my drafts (which I
wanted to do tonight), so I’ll get to
them after my panic attack and
" Cause you’re my friend, Natalia… I want you there. "
She looked down at him, listening to what he had to say and merely nodding her head. What she had suffered wasn’t healthy, but she never stopped loving him. Their fights that brought her down never made her stop loving him. “I don’t care,” she mumbled, grabbing onto his right hand and pressing her lips into his palm for a moment, breathing him in, until she placed that hand on her cheek.
"I love you."
"I love you", he repeated back. Saying those words to her was like taking a breath for the first time in two years. His whole body seemed to wake up, clean air filling his lungs as the words left his mouth, pumping all new blood throughout his system. It was a feeling he’d never had before. Not when he was with Natalia before and not with his fiance now.
He pulled his hand away from her only to stroke her cheek with it. He’d missed the way her smooth skin felt against his calloused hand and he made sure to enjoy every second of it right now. “I know things have never been easy for us, and they probably never will be… But I’m telling you right now I’m willing to fight. For us. For me. For everything. You’re all I’ve ever wanted, even when I was too fucked up to realize that”.
Steve leans back, rubs the back of his hand over his face. If there’s one thing he knows how to do, it’s pulling his walls back up. He didn’t think he would need to do it around Bucky, but he doesn’t see another way out.”You’re right,” he says in a quiet, but steadier voice; his eyes are slightly red-rimmed, but he’s wiped away everything else, including his own feelings. “It’s not about me.” He doesn’t apologize for that, though, because that, too, would only be misunderstood. He wishes Bucky would just listen once, but he doesn’t want to, and it’s not like Steve can force him. He refuses to do that.
At the same time, though, no matter what Bucky thinks, or how angry (and drunk) he is right now, they’re friends. In Steve’s eyes, they won’t ever be anything else but friends. And even as there is a part of him that wants to ask do you want me to leave?, he knows, somewhere deep down, that, as Bucky’s friend, leaving would be the shittiest possible thing to do to him, even if Bucky thinks that’s what he wants right now.
“But if you want it to be about you, then you have to actually talk to me,” he continues. He reaches out and wraps his fingers around Bucky’s wrist; it’s a cautious touch, a gentle hold that Bucky can pull away from any time, and yet Steve hopes, wishes with all his might that he won’t. That he’s not going to burn every bridge. Even if he does, Steve would just fly over the metaphorical ocean for him. But that’s beside the point. “You said you’ve told me how you feel, but you didn’t – all you said was that you don’t know what happened, that you don’t want to hurt others, and then told me to get you alcohol. I have no idea how you actually feel. Other than being pissed at me for playing the martyr – but, you’re right about that. I promise I’m not going to do it again. Just, please. Let me still be your friend. You’re all I have, and I want to help you, even if I suck at it. I can learn.”
He tilts his head down, looking at where Steve’s fingers meet his wrist. His first instinct is to pull away from him, but knowing his judgement is clouded by anger (and Steve would say the alcohol) he doesn’t break away from the touch. Steve’s right and he deserves to know what’s going on inside his head, or at least know as much as James does. He pulls his lips in tightly, realizing how unfair he’s been to the only person who’s been there for him these past few months. What he’d done as the Winter Soldier may bot have been his fault, but he’s entirely to blame for how shitty of a person he’s been since.
“I’m forgetting things. Things I used to know. And there’s already so little of that I can’t handle losing it”. He shifts in his seat so he’s facing Steve again, but bows his head; eye contact isn’t something he could handle right now either. “I don’t know how I got places or why. Sometimes I can’t even remember where your apartment is, what day it is, my name”. By the time he finishes talking he can feel hot tears on the edge of his eyes, but it’s already too late to halt them. He lets them fall for awhile, not daring to speak, knowing his voice would only come out in shaky gasps. He does, however, pull his wrist away from Steve’s grasp, diving his hand back into his pocket and gripping onto the last bottle and pulling it out, drinking again before Steve can interject. This time he winces as it goes down, the alcohol burning just about as much as the words he just spoke.